What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personally identifiable information that you provide to us
- Viewing patterns
- Browser software and versions
- Operating system
- IP address
- Search engine keywords
What we do with gathered information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for the following reasons:
- To fulfill your requests for products or services
- To assist us in serving you related to a ministry in which you or your family/child participates
- To organize volunteers for ministry purposes
- To contact you when necessary
- To view and analyze site usage and operations
- To identify and address problems within our site, ministry or services
- To provide you with personalized messaging within the site
We may disclose your information to companies that provide services for us, or with whom we have a relationship in order to offer you targeted information about events or services we believe may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any data collected on the website is stored in a secure database. Access to the data is restricted by password protection. Donations and online payments are encrypted and secured by our Merchant Provider, Pushpay.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Christ’s Church of Flagstaff does not endorse or take responsibility for any other website or the content of any other website.
Controlling your personal information
All information collected is assumed to be for informational purposes. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.