CCoF is a group of people from diverse backgrounds, ethnicities, age groups, political views, social-economic realities, and doctrinal beliefs.
We believe that the love of Jesus Christ compels us toward unity--which in turn is Jesus Christ's testimony to our community (John 17:20-23)
At CCoF we consider these beliefs to be essential for all of our leaders:
- We believe that God is the Creator and Sustainer of our world and Father and Lord of our lives.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only living Son of God and our Savior and Lord. Through Him, God opened the way of abundant and eternal life to all who would call on Christ’s name, through Jesus’ death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God Himself, encouraging, guiding and transforming us according to the desires of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the authoritative rule of faith and practice for the members of Christ’s Church of Flagstaff.
- We believe that according to scripture every human being is made in the image of God (Genesis 1:26-27). Everyone has inherent dignity, worth, and is invited into a life with God.
All other questions and nuances of Biblical doctrine are considered non-essential to leadership at CCoF. Which means we have an assortment of opinions and current thinking among us on any given issue or question.
CCoF is led by a board of local Elder-Directors under the authority of Jesus Christ. We comply with all federal, state, and local laws that don't violate the Law of Christ (John 13:34). We are a 501-c3 non-profit organization incorporated in the State of Arizona.
Christ's Church of Flagstaff has chosen to be affiliated with the Christian Churches of America.