CCoF, we are so excited to see you again!
We know that in these times it can be hard to weigh the opportunity against the possible consequences of being with others. No matter your comfort level, we want you to know that you are family and we respect your viewpoint. If you don't feel safe yet to attend services in-person, we will be live streaming and look forward to seeing you there!
If you will be joining us at a service in the main auditorium, here are the specifics of what church will look like as we come back together:
- There are 3 service times: Sundays at 8:30, 10, and 11:30am.
- The capacity of the auditorium is limited to 50% with the 6ft physical distancing being maintained by taking out every other row of chairs.
- All services will have an online reservation system limiting the amount of people in service.
- All attendees, staff, and volunteers are asked to wear a face mask as indicated by the City of Flagstaff's Face Mask Ordinance posted at the building's entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at the building's entry and exit.
- Our entry and exiting to and from the building are at different locations.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization processes before and after each service.
- Temperatures are taken at the exterior entrance doors using touchless thermometers operated by gloved individuals. No one is allowed to enter with a temperature of 100.4°F or above.
- Communion is prepackaged and given out by gloved individuals at the entry of the auditorium.
- Restrooms have touchless soap dispensers and touchless hand dryers, with no paper towels available. The doors to the restrooms have foot-operated door openers so no one must touch a door with their hands to open it. The restrooms will be cleaned after each service.
- No food or beverages will be available.
- No children's ministry available at this time.
- Those who are sick or in a high risk category are encouraged to stay home. Also, anyone who is displaying symptoms of COVID-19 is strongly urged to stay home.
We are so excited to see you and catch-up. We know that this season has been hard on many, and are looking forward to hearing your pandemic story. Whether through joy or hardship, we are glad to be part of the journey with you.
Seats for the upcoming weekend will be available the Tuesday before at 12 pm.
Once you have completed your reservation, you'll receive a confirmation at the email address you provided.